You absolutely can!
There are a couple ways you can go about getting this ordered.
Option 1. Find the correct thickness of baltic birch you are looking for and add it to your cart. Proceed to checkout, and about 3/4 of the way through the checkout process, there will be a place you can input some order notes. Go ahead and put the sizes you are needing in that box, and we will get it done. (if we notice any abnormalities with your order, we will certainly give you a call)
Option 2. Just give us a call, and we can work with you to figure out your needs and get it ordered over the phone.
The number is 800-423-2450, either Mike or Kirk will take your call.
Option 3. Pick one of the predetermined sizes we have listed if they are close to your sizes, and you have the capability of cutting them down to size yourself. This will ensure that you have plenty of waste to get your end sizes.
A couple of things to keep in mind.
- We only cut to the nearest 1/8"
- We can only ship full sizes sheets if you are purchasing a whole unit. Give us a call if you would like to know how many come in a unit as it depends on the thickness of the plywood.
- We stock BB/BB grade plywood (see below for an article that explains what that means)
- Don't forget to account for blade kerf (thickness of the blade), meaning every time we make a cut, an 1/8" is lost.
- Baltic birch comes in 5x5 sheets and they are not oversized.
- Depending the amount of cuts you are needing per 5x5 sheet, you may incur some mill fees, which will will discuss with you over the phone at the time of ordering, or we will call you if you placed an online order.
Here is a helpful article on baltic birch that will answer almost any question you may have about the product itself.
Here is a link to our baltic birch page -- Baltic Birch